I’m sure most of you have heard of I’m Yours by Jason Mraz. If you’re a fan of the song, how bout listening to a slightly different version of the song- one relating to the world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants.
A 9/10. It was superb. Thumbs up for the creativity. It goes well with the flow of the song as well and would definately spice up any day with laughter. The lyrics made sense as well. I salute them for their courage to hold up the queue and perform in front of the public. The crew member working at the counter was sporting enough to join in the singing, well it isn’t every day we have singing at McDonald’s.
1. Richard(Dick) and Maurice(Mac) McDonald were the founders of MacDonald’s.
2. The business began in 1940, with a restaurant opened in San Bernardino, California.
3. The introduction of the “Speedee Service System” in 1948 established the principles of the modern fast-food restaurant.
4. Speedee was the original mascot of McDonald’s which was eventually replaced with Ronald McDonald in 1963.
5. The present corporation dates its founding to the opening of a franchised restaurant by Ray Kroc, in Des Plaines, Illinois on April 15, 1955.
6. Kroc later purchased the McDonald brothers’ equity in the company and led its worldwide expansion. However the McDonald brothers were forced to leave the fast food industry due to Kroc’s aggressive business practices.
7. The company became listed on the public stock markets in 1965.
8. Found this post amidst the list of drafts. Seems like I wrote this in 22/9/09 and never got around blogging it.